Re: YM Symbol

>>>,

I would try two things.  First make a good backup of your PDS folder
so your data is safe.  Then export all your YMM3 data.  Then delete
the data.  NOT the symbol just the data.  Then import the data back
in.  See how that does on a short chart.  Then a longer chart.
Short/long as in number of days of data.

Also you can add 5 minute data to your GS for that symbol.  Here again
you will have to export your data and import it to make the bars I
think.

Jimmy Snowden