Re: Make it Easy

Making it even easier is to use something like spamcop.net

Since a lot of spammers hide where they're coming from, tracert isn't
always reliable. Spamcop will 'decrypt' the mess in the headers for you,
no effort at all.

You can use it for free, with adverts, or, if you want to get a bit more
aggressive, you can pay $30/yr, and kill as many spammers as you like,
plus get all your mail vetted by them as well (pretty much guaranteed
to get rid of 99% of spam from your inbox).

oh, and kills? the best ones are when you hear back from the companies
that have -hired- the spammers, who then say "that's it, these guys aren't
getting another cent from me."  that -really- hits them where it hurts -
in the wallet.

Si