intraday limit order active to EOD coding. Please help.

I wanted to code my intraday day trading system so that the limit
order issued is active till end of day or when an opposite signal is
generated. As far as I know, by default, all stop and limit order are
good till end of the intraday bar only.

This is important to me as I want to see how the system perform
historically before I use DynaOrder to code the realtime order
execution part for autotrading with TWS. If you have any comment of
what I am doing, please advise.

Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards,