Re: TS2Ki and MetaServer

From: "mango" <j.kolling@xxxxxxxxx>

> can't get the YM and the DAX to work with TS2Ki and metaserver IB TWS
> version.
> there just isn't coming any data for it in metaserver.
> i think i have it set up right, but somehow it's just not working,
> see the screenshots on my site.
>
> http://213.46.82.42/charts/GS.PNG
> http://213.46.82.42/charts/MS.PNG

Looking in GS and TS does not have any use. The first thing that you should
have right is that where you see status in your metaserver screen, it should
show a green ball and, when there is being traded, the 0 will go to 1, 2, 3
etc. becoming higher for each trade (also thats a trade count) Also it
should
be that you would get numbers showing with last trade etc.

If you have never seen that, it means that you did not set up Metaserver
right.

If you have seen ticks comming in, it means you have set up Globalserver
wrong.

So if you have never seen any ticks there, the reason can be that you have
set the IB symbol wrong. Unfortunatly at this moment i can not log in with
IB
to check if you have the symbol right but that would be the first place i
would look for errors (as said, if you never seen ticks comming in)

If you do see ticks comming in, then look for the error in GS. But the red
"bal"
tells me that there is not a good connection between MS and IB.

greetings