Omega List Biographies?

I don't know if anyone else has any interest in this, but I sure do:

I would be very interested in reading a short autobiography of many of the
regular posters to this list.  It would be nice to be able to put, if not a
face, then a story to a name for many of the folks whose posts I read on a
daily basis.  Things like:

What is your professional background?
How did you become interested in the markets?
Do you trade for a living, or is that still a dream?
Are you one of the 10%, or one of the 90%?
What markets do you trade?
Mechanical or discretionary?  Or both?
Without giving away too much, what theories drive your analysis?
Worst trading experience?  Best?
Do you find trading difficult or does it come naturally?
Anything else to add?

Anyhow, I would be interested but if you think this is a stupid idea then no
worries.

David

---