Re[2]: Program color on ADX and DMI

>>     Here is one that has me stumped. I want to have the ADX line
>> change from
>> blue to yellow when it crosses above the 30 level. Also, the
>> DMIPlus change
>> from dark green to green when it crosses over the 25 line and the DMIMinus
>> change from dark red to red when it crosses over the 25 line.

Cab> In TS 4 you can use multiple Plot statements to change indicator colors:

Cab> Value1 = ADX(14) ;
Cab> If Value1 < 30 then Plot1(Value1, "NoTrend") else Plot2(Value1, "Trend") ;
Cab> {set Plot colors as needed}

Cab> In TS 7 you can use the following syntax:

Cab> If Value1 < 30 then Plot1(Value1, "ADX", Blue) else Plot1(Value1, "ADX",
Cab> Yellow);

Cab> TS 7 also lets you vary the plot widths.

Cab> Not sure about TS2000 or TS 6 ...

or you could call SetPlotColor(1, Blue);  SetPlotColor(1, Yellow); etc

int ts2ki, the full Plotn statement is
Plot1(Value, "str_name", FGColor, BGColor, Width);

the last three arguments are optional, BGColor is ignored for charts

--
Regards,
 Greg

"A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves."
  -- Bertrand de Jouvenal