Re: Free EOD futures data?

>Is there free EOD futures data available on the web?  There seems to be
>plenty of it available for stocks, but I'm having trouble locating it for
>futures.

See the top two links, for AnalyzerXL and HQuotes, on my page at
http://unicorn.us.com/trading/quotes.html

Also on that page there's a lycos form that sometimes works for
downloading EOD futures data, but you may have to try it a couple of
times.

The site http://bohl.minot.com has daily EOD futures data dumps for
all futures contracts.  Scroll down to the bottom.

Jack Carl futures has current contract EOD data too, I recall.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com