AW: Swiss-euro currency futures, Australian-New Zealand currency futures?

www.OANDA.com is a very good currency broker. But I think it makes sense if
you have a little knowledge of the things you trade: The french franc
doesn´t exist any more since 15 months. And even before that, the price of
French Franc was fixed in euros. Perhaps you want to trade Euros against
USD.

But in the last year, selling the euro and buying USD leaded to a loss of
22%.

Currency
Pair      Current
          Rate     Previous Day     Last Week      Last Month      Last Year
EUR/USD  1.0769   -1.44 %           1.06 %         -0.15 %         22.29 %
(Data from OANDA.Com)

Marcus