Online tool to recover ELS\ELD token-only source

Hello all,

VizibleSoft  is proud to present long-awaited and
presumed impossible,services of EasyLanguage
token-only ELS/ELD files source retrieval!

http://viziblesoft.com

How it become possible?

As  it  was  known,  there  is no source code stored
in ELS token-only storage  format,  which  was
firstly introduced in Omega Tradestation 2000i.
Tradestation  compiler keeps all language instructions
in it's internal  pseudo-code  (token)  format,  which
 will be never readable again  and  can  be  only
interpreted  by  a  machine.

However,  the  compilation  process  appeared  to  be
reversible and,
amazingly, decompiled source looks exactly as the
original!

So, if you have your compiled file but lose source -
everything is not
lost!

We  believe  our  EasyLanguage  online  decompiler
will help numerous
traders  and  software  developers,  who was in
anticipated demand for
such tool.

Regards,
Joseph.