Re: Delivery software for trading signals?

If you French disapprove of your government, perhaps you should take the
initiative and vote the buggers out. If you approve, then you should stand
up and be counted. Oh, I forgot, you don't vote. Your hands are clean.

Informative piece in IBD, Monday, March 31, 2003:

"France wants a leading role in rebuilding Iraq - even though it's not sure
who should win the war there.

During a Q&A session Wednesday afternoon at London's International
Institute for Strategic Studies, French Foreign Minister Dominique de
Villepin was asked, "Who do you want to win this war?"

He couldn't bring himself to say. Instead he fumed and changed the subject
to Iraq's postwar rebuilding, which France says it wants a piece of.

With each passing day, France commits some little act that shows why it has
become an unreliable ally and less of a friend than ever. Its top foreign
ministry official, normally a loquacious sort in both English and French,
can't even bring himself to utter a few words or grudging support for
democracies at war with a butchering tyrant.

France has a grand vision for how the world should work, but alas, it is at
best a second rate military power. So the only way Lilliputian France can
get what it wants is to tie up the giant that stands in its way - in this
case, the US. France routinely uses the UN, World Court, World Trade
Organization and any other organization where it has more power and
bureaucratic clout than it deserves to confound and harass the US.

France shouldn't just get to walk away from its diplomatic carnage. Not
this time. American troops will die due to France's fecklessness, which is
unforgivable. At a bare minimum, the US should push to have France removed
from its permanent seat on the UN Security Council."

Is that specific enough to suit you?