Re: minutes left in bar indicator exercize

still same problem, it keeps the text on previous bars.
but i corrected the problem with text_setlocation function.
here is the correct version:

var: min_left  ( "" ), { minutes left in bar }
  ref   ( 0 ); { ref # of text object }

{ initialize text object }
if currentbar = 1 then
 ref = text_new(date,time,close, " " );

if lastbaronchart then begin
 { string for text object }
 min_left = "<          " + numtostr(timetominutes(time) - timetominutes(currenttime),0);
 { move text to lastbaronchart }
 text_setlocation(ref,date,time+1,close);
 text_setstring(ref,min_left);
 text_setstyle( ref, 0, 2 );
 text_setcolor(ref, tool_yellow );
end;

bilo.
ps. i use webtime utility to synch my computer clock to atomic clock every time computer starts.