RE: Toby Crabel's book

Gabriel,

I have owned Crabel's book since about '95. I consider
it, along with other books by Tharp, Stridsman,
Kaufman, and others, to be one of the better trading
titles on my bookshelf.

I have to admit I was surprised to find it for sale on
amazon for as much as $2400.00. If I had bought
several copies, I could have chalked it up as one of
my better trades. :)

If you're interested, there is a good article in the
latest copy of Active Trader (April) called 'Opening
Shots' that is all about Crabel style setups &
entries.

Cheers,

Lance

Do you Yahoo!?