Re: Data Feeds

Hello Mark,

Make note that each exchange I connect to - I do so with a different
static IP address,  so I have a static IP to Eurex and a different
static IP to CME and so on and so on.

I purchased a Sprint T1 - this is also important, you need a tier one
net provider. I have no ISP I go thru, essentially I am my own ISP. I
am a registered member of ARIN which means that I own my on block of
Static IP's - 255 of them.

When you trace look at how fast the Sprint network is from the first
hop on to Sprint to the Sprint router in the CME building.  Once you
are on the Sprint backbone it fly's.  There are none faster.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx