Re: General Question on DLL

>Can you help with this general question?  Would a DLL file created for
>earlier version of TS, e.g., TS2000i, work on TS6 and TS7?

Yes, I would certainly expect DLL files made these days to continue to work.

>Let's say, if you have an earlier version of a software, for example,
>ASCTrend 2.0
>Would the ASCTrend 2.0 DLL file continue to work with newer version of TS6,
>TS7, or even TS10

The only hitch so far was when TS went from 16 bit to 32 bit, between TS4 and 2000i. DLL's just had to be recompiled as 32 bit.

If the ASCTrend 2.0 DLL was made for TS4, then it won't work in 2000i or greater.

HTH,

Mike Gossland