Shares outstanding for each of the SP500 Stocks

I need to calculate to MARKET CAP for each stock in the SP500
since 1990.

This can be done at the end of each day and requires two
componants, closing price and number of shares outstanding.
(NOT the volume for that day which is the number of shares traded)

I have daily data for each of the 500 stocks in the SP500 going
back to 1990 so what I need is the number of shares for each
stock.

Anyone have this and want to trade, or know where to get it?

The other approach would be to find data that has closing price and
market cap on a daily basis for each stock. From that I could
calculate the number of shares outstanding.

Regards
Mike