Simplist Order Entry Syntaxin Easy Language

What would be the simplist way to get transactions into Omega (2000i) when
the price / time / date of the transaction is already known?

The goal is to enter individual historical transactions into Trade Station
in order to generate a Strategy Performance Report.
Issues:
** These trades are NOT linked to any specific Indicator Strategy in Easy
Language.
** Therefore I cannot easily configure and run a Strategy Report.  I wish to
evaluate the implied Trading Strategy.
** The Trades DO represent a disciplined discretionary Indicator strategy -
but it is intuitive and not an easily "coded" in easy language.

Any suggestions on the easiest route to Manually get historical trades like
this into Trade Station on a stand-alone basis to generate a Strategy
Performance Report?

Mike Holder
Toronto.

P.S. I would consider purchasing a little Trade Entry Template/data sheet
if somebody has one / wishes to build one.