Von: Milos [mailto:milos.zeman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 20. März 2003 16:42
An: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: W-L and TS2000i.

I just try the trial W-L stand alone with intraday data..
I am surprise that W-L is incredibly slow compared to TS2000i.
(I was confident that TS is slow till this time...;-))
I only put any strategy (script) into data and I can take a cup of
coffee
until I will get a results
Or maybe I am doing something wrong....?

Milos