From: Snosnosnow@xxxxxxx
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: history bank download problems
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 06:53:59 -0500

I have tried to back fill some missing data in TS2k.

I have been getting a complete download and then it says 100% distribution
only to find out it has failed.

The failure is because the correction file for a specific date was not
found.

I realize that this data is not the cleanest but it serves my purposes.

Any thoughts on solving this?

Please email me directly (I am on digest version) and the group.
Thanks

Sno