WHAT THE: Daily ASCII data - 2 - Monthly ?

I have tons of daily quotes, I need to convert them to Monthly and then
import them into Excel to have the MONTHLY PRICE.  I used Equis downloader,
and it doesn't convert a thing!  It just puts a M in the date cells and
keeps the records in a daily excel format.

I don't need 365,000 days... I need the monthly records shown in Excel...
any software that can help with this, please inform me...

YELP?!!? ME!! SOMEONE! Pretty please!