Re: recent profit factor discussion

Mike,

I  have  not figured what triggers the Performance Report to
calculate    the    Sharpe  ratio.   I use Bob Fulks' version,
look for it at www.traders2traders.com.

I  can  send you my messagelog one line performance summary
signal, which spits out a single line as follows:

NP=$xxxxxx.xx %P = xx.xx%, TT=xxx, DD=$ -xxxx.xx, PF= x.xx,
AvgTrade= $xxx.xx, Sharpe = x.xx, PV/MaxDD=xxxx.xx, symbol,system

Except for the equity charts, I hardly look a the TS performance
report and depend on this one Line summary.

Regards,
Ernie
ebonugli@xxxxxxxx