TS-4 Holidays & XP Dongle?

Any "old timers" out there still using TS-4 Build 27?

I added the 2003 Market Holidays to the "Americal Holidays" list in the
Server >> Holiday Setup, but the Holidays still appear as gaps on the
charts.  Any ideas how to conquer this?

I Installed TS-4 under XP-home and followed the Security Block (Dongle)
configuration from Dynastore (see below), but I still get numerous
"Security Block Missing" messages when launching the Server or Charting.

It is sometimes possible to click through the error message 10 to 20 times
before the Dongle is finally recognized, but other times this procedure
causes a Windows Protection Fault Crash --

If anyone has successfully installed TS-4 under XP, could you offer any
insights on how you got the Dongle working?

http://www.dynastorelight.com/OnlineHelp/ts4-winxp.html

Thanks much in advance for any assistance --