Intra-day continuous Contracts?

I am still running TS 4 being fed with QCharts data using Dynastore
software.  Does anyone know how I might create continuous e-mini futures
contracts using the above combination, or perhaps some third party software.

I do not believe QCharts presently offers anny continuous contract data.
Also I don't think Dynastore for QFeed provides any method to do a rollover
conversion.  I'm also pretty sure TS 4 does not provide any tools to merge
or splice old futures data to front month data while being able to account
for the gap difference that occurs at rollover.

Any help and response would be appreciated.

Thank you