De : pmweb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pmweb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]De la part de Mike Steckel
Envoyé : mercredi 12 mars 2003 01:45
À : Jimmy
Cc : omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: Re[2]: TS2ki

Pierre:

That makes 2 of us --- let your politicians come whining and begging to us the next time a dictator in Europe takes over your country.      They say France has a lot of skeletons in it's closet with regard to furnishing Iraq military spare parts lately ---- no wonder they oppose the US cleaning up Saddam's mess ---- I heard the caller last night from Iraq on Larry King live just begging us to come over and give back FREEDOM to the Iraqi people . . .

whining Frenchmen . . . .