RE: TS2ki

N-1 TS version afficionados strike again.

Please check the archives and see what happened for every new TS build:

TS4 has been considered as a shame when released. "Bring back the ole 3.5
version, that's all we want".
TS2000i released, then TS4 was  elected as the best  TS version available.
TS6 was not considered as an upgrade. "We want TS2000i back"
Now TS7 is available, but you should ask to keep TS6 ( you are right, you can
use both. Better ask for the old 2000i version).
Rather than complaining, wait TS8 to get the proof that TS7 was finally the
dream program that you ever wished.

Until TS9.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 6/7 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm