Re: Matrox G2+ Quad Card...

If you're referring to the G200, I recently installed one on a new DELL
2.4Ghz w/XP-home --

You need to remove your old video card before installing the G200.  First,
download the XP driver file from Matrox & extract it.  On 1st boot after
installing the G-200, run the setup file - re-boot & follow the
instructions for "Win2K" --  (There are no specific XP instructions) --

You need to individually/manually activate each of the additional three
Monitor drivers -- I had to post several messages to their on-line help
board to deal with minor glitches & get everything working OK - took a few
days.

ColorGraphics cards are much easier to install and operate better with
nicer features, but assuming you bought the Matrox new on eBay, it's about
1/4 the cost of CG --