Re: writing text in a subgraph

>In TS2000, how does one write text into a subgraph?
>
>The default always seems to be 1.
>Is there anyway to fool the system to write text into
>a subgraph?

I don't think you can get text written into subgraph 2 that is just used by an indicator's output.

But, shortly after reading this, I was working on a study and it wrote to subgraph 2 when I wanted it to write in subgraph 1!

The study was based on data2, and data2 was plotted in subgraph 2. The text label followed the base of the study into subgraph2.

To display a general indicator without price bars present, try adding data1 in again as data2, let data2 display in subgraph2 but set its bars to style "hidden". Then base your text-drawing study on data2. It should put the text in subgraph2. You might have to fool around with scaling to get it to look right, but this might help you get started.

HTH,
Mike Gossland