Re: Editing an indiator in TRADESTATION 2000i problem

Gabriel and Bruce:

You are forgetting that the TS charts remember your indicator
setting.  That is the reason for the properties 'not working'.

What to do:
BEFORE setting the properties in the Power Editor, you should
DELETE the the indicator from any chart.
Verify your code.

If OK, set the properties.

Insert Indicator into chart.

It will work as planned.