Anyone using Dynastore, Part 2

I'm trying to get Dynastore for IQFeed running with Tradestation4(Signal).
Normally, when I use Tradestation 4(Bonneville) I keep the server Portfolio
window open all the time so that the cpu usage drops from 100% to around 5%.
This is really necessary if you want to run any java windows in Internet
Explorer...they just won't run well when another program is taking up 100%
of the cpu's power.  But when I ran Tradestation4(Signal) I couldn't get the
100% to drop by opening up the server Portfolio window.

I'd like to know if anyone else has this problem.  I haven't succeeded in
collecting data yet so I don't know if it's caused by the 500 symbol IQFeed
bandwidth, or if it's just an essential difference between the Bonneville
and the Signal versions of the TS4 server or some thing else.  I usually
have 3 other internet data feeds coming in at the same time with TS4
Bonneville working and don't have any problem as long as I keep the server
Portfolio window open.  BTW, I use a dial up connection (56kb but usually
less.), and Windows 2000.

John