Re: EL ??

> What I need is the Value1 = includes the diplacment so I can use it
> in a system so no PLOT is needed.
> > Value1 = WAverage( Price, Length );
> > Plot1[Displace1]( Value1, "Avg" ) ;

Plot1[Displace1](Value1, "Avg") takes the Avg value that you
calculate on bar X and plots it on bar X-Displace1.  In other
words you are plotting it Displace1 bars "in the past."

If you want your system to use the value of Avg that is PLOTTED
on bar X-Displace1 to make buying decisions on that bar, you will
need a crystal ball.  At bar X-Displace1 you DON'T KNOW the value
that will be plotted on that bar!  You won't know it until bar X,
several bars later.

With displaced plots you can make an indicator that LOOKS like it
picked perfect buy/sell points.  But it did that with hindsight.
You can't do it in realtime.

Let me know if you find a broker who lets you "displace" your
orders into the past.  :-)

Gary