ODBC Driver Problem with TS2000i

Hello,
I use Tradestetion 2000i (Sp5, Build 822) with Windows 2000P, latest
version. When I open the charts I get the error message:

 "(Microsoft) (ODBC Microsoft Access Driver) database could not open. Either
the program don`t recognize the data base or the file is corrupted."

I press OK and then the following message pop up:

"(Micrsosoft) (ODBC Driver Manager) Error with SQLSetConnectAtt-autostart
for driver"

The error messages are in german, because I use a german version of Windows
2000P. I run chkdsk, everything is ok, no corrupted files.

Tradestation 2000i works, but I miss all the alarm signals and the buy and
sell signals from my systems.

I checked Knowledgebase from TSSupport but found nothing.

Any help is appreciated, Rod