Re: Mbars / momentum bars

The problem is that to display such it is necessary to assign a date value
each bar and that date has nothing to do with the real dates that are
involved.
The real date information is lost unless you put it in the volume column
on output and then you can read it from the data window.

It is a bit of a pain since you have to generate the file and then read it
back
in.  If working with EOD data it is reasonable to do.  Running realtime
it is not much good.

.ela is attached if it goes through the file limits here.  If not drop me a
private note and I'll point you to it.  Also includes the original MakeASCII
routine from which this started.

Clyde

Clyde Lee   Chairman/CEO          (Home of SwingMachine)
SYTECH Corporation          email: clydelee@xxxxxxxxxxxx
7910 Westglen, Suite 105       Office:    (713) 783-9540
Houston,  TX  77063               Fax:    (713) 783-1092
Details at:                      www.theswingmachine.com