RE: Equity curves and pushpop

I've used PUSHPOP for other things, but not for this, but it seems doable.

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Johnson [mailto:cmjohnsonxx@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 6:36 PM
To: Omega-List
Subject: Equity curves and pushpop

Robert Linders' excellent free utility PUSHPOP, available for download at
www.traders2traders.com, allows getting the equity of an underlying system,
or more than one combined, into one or more variables in code running on
another chart. This can be used however one wishes for technical analysis,
trading, etc.

I don't know how this compares to Pierre's tool, but it is orders of
magnitude easier than trying to write a system that doesn't trade feeding
one that does in the same strategy.