From: Douglas Dubell [mailto:ddubell@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 3:59 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Strategy just for exits

Does anyone know if I can have a strategy that only stops me out of a trade
by does not take the entry.  A manual entry with an automatic exit.

For example - something like (syntax may not be right)

if Marketposition = 1
and C > Avg(C,3)
then ExitLong;

Or do I need to enter the trade with a strategy to be able to close it with
one?

thanks