RE: Announcing the Release of TradeStation 7

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Mikey [mailto:mtg1021@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : jeudi 27 février 2003 19:38
À : Frank Fleisher; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: Announcing the Release of TradeStation 7

if the cruz boys spent 7 million on something then il eat my shirt  those
cheap guys wouldn't come close to that ROFL 7 million???   ROFL

====
If they said it, then it's true.

To eat your shirt, choose a pure cotton model and boil it for weeks before
eating.
Avoid nylon and polyester models, they can ruin your stomach far before your
account.
I could also provide you with true Roquefort sauce, if you need it.

Bon appétit

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 6 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm
Current issue: November 2002