Prices/Charting Problem on Mini Dow YM

Problem with mini dow (YM)...charting shows prices right....but
when you check tick data....it shows price entirely different in
3 decimal points....chart shows regular 4 digit dow number.

Using TradeStation 4. In addition if you change time on bars in
YM I get real strange price bars they go from top to bottom of
screen filling entire area.

Have deleted all data and symbol and reentered...same thing.
Driving me crazy....only happening to this one symbol. Using
default settings in symbol universe.

Any assistance appreciated.

Clayton