RE: 3rd party advice?

I imagine most of the price would hinge on how valuable your advice is.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Eggleston [mailto:mikee@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2003 11:33 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 3rd party advice?

With the rules by the SEC that investment houses must have
three external advisors recommendations on a stock before
offering that advice to individuals (I think I have this
right) the group I'm with is considering getting licensed
to provide that advice to investment houses. We can
handle the learning, tests, and such to get it started,
however what is a reasonable 'fee' for a 3rd party to
charge the investment house for this 'advice' service?

Am I making sense?

Mike

---
---