From: Michael McGahee
To: OMEGA LIST
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 2:22 PM
Subject: Electronic Brokerage

I've traded Real Tick on the NAS and S&P eminis extensively through Terra
Nova. Execution was fast and you could hit the bid or ask easily during day
sessions and see the level II down 5 levels (that's all you get from the
exchange). Of course in the late night sessions liquidity was a problem but
that wasn't a function of the platform, it was the market. I didn't see any
real problem. It has been a few months since I've done this, so there may be
changes since.

Regards,
Michael McGahee