Re: EasyLanguage Code for Candlestick Patterns

Hello Progster,

Did you check what came bundled with the program's indicators?

After applying  Omega's Candlestick Patterns,one can also use the
Expert Commentary.

Granted,this is basic stuff,but it's already there..

--
Best regards,
 Carl                            mailto:i1@xxxxxxxxx