Re: Is TSsupport.com still alive?

Hello Chris,

Monday, February 17, 2003, 11:05:13 AM, you wrote:

CC> Anyone know if tssupport.com is still alive? I have been unable to
CC> log in to their site, or get anyone to respond to emails for a
CC> couple of weeks.

I am in contact with them every day of the week, so much so I have
become the US contact for them. They are almost exact opposite time
zones as the US. If you need something and you have contacted them not
getting a response just drop me a mail at markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and
myself or someone here will get you an answer or have them get back
with you.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx