From: Pierre Orphelin [mailto:sirtrade@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 9:45 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Time Sensitive Password...

You are really a funny guy...
A few days ago, you asked  how to unprotect an EL protected file. If you
received a locked file, you do not have to open it without the
permission of the developer. So why ask ?

Now you are requesting a protection scheme for you ( I assume that you
do not want a time sensitive password for your own use, but who
knows...).

Next question will probably be: "How to crack a time sensitive
protection password ?"

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 6 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm
Next issue: November 2002