Re: Mark Brown UPS?

David,

How many 'puters are you needing to power?  Mark's system was big time,
as in a bunch of them.  All you need is a load factor to pick the size
inverter you need.  Then get enough Marine batteries to supply the 12
volt DC side of the inverter and a hand full of high quality battery
jumpers to connect all the batteries in parallel.

Be sure to tell us about your experience and post photos so we can
vote for best system after words.

Jimmy Snowden