FloorPass

Interesting solicitation received today.

Floor Pass is a hard wired (standard phone lines) analytical and trading
interface.  Fed by eSignal data, charts either by Signal or Ensign on
dedicated wireless terminal with multiple monitors, power and data
backup and color printer.  Real time news, squawk box from S&P or Nasdaq
pits, select exchange fees and PFG Best direct order platform.

All supposedly "free" if trades cleared through an affiliated brokerage
(not named).

State that they have just added Columbus, Ohio to their direct dial
network, so I assume that others, somewhere else in the country, may
already have working knowledge of their abilities.

Anyone?

And "no" I don't know the cost of a side, yet.  Costs may be meaningless
unless its stable and reliable -- first 100 sides free.

Velocity Trade LLC is the firm.