Chat Room For Omega Users

Hi,

I have an online chat room available for use by the subscribers to the
Omega list if they would like to use it. I invite everyone to visit, sit
back and relax, and generally hang out, or use it as a place to meet for
real-time trading tips or discussions.

You can visit it here:
www.modus-novus.com/OmegaChatPage.htm

It's an irc chatroom, so you can access it via IRC also. To do that,
using your IRC client program, connect to server irc.ircstorm.net, and
join #TradeMakerWorld.

There is an optional security feature that enables you to register an ID
with a password so that no-one else can spoof your ID.

I'm a programmer primarily coding intraday strategies in Tradestation's
Easy Language, so if you have similar interests, or just want a place to
chat with other Omega list subscribers, come on in!

I welcome your feedback.

Ken Greenwood, a.k.a TradeMaker