Re: IB TWS problem with stops

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 04:26:56 -0800, BobR wrote:
>The question begs asking, which online brokers have been confirmed
by
>traders on this list to handle the globex stops in the preferred
>way?  Does
>PFG Best?

Yes (I've used them).

Does www.proedgeonline.com , commish as low as 5.70 RT
>using the
>Pats system?

Yes - but double check first (I've not used them but they say that
their stand alone version 2.8.0.6.D gives you the choice of either
holding stops locally or sending them directly to Globex).  If
there's an asterix next to the order it means held locally.  If
there's no asterix it means direct to Globex.

> Does anyone have comments on why not to use either of these?

I see no reason why not.

S.