off topic, but i am stuck

I have a software program that uses an Access Database for stocks. So maybe its
on topic..

I have a legal version of Ms 0ffice 97 Professional edition (the one with
Excel, access, powerpoint, word, outlook)

I have a new computer.

I installed office 97 ok.

I cant run, Excel, powerpoint, word, outlook BUT I can not run Access a box
pops up saying "Access cant not run as there is no license for it on this
machine "....bull...it worked fine on my old machine, that is now in the
rubbish bin, as it was realy old. I assume I am in legal use of the software, 1
software to 1 computer.

Any ideas would be welcome

Thx