Re: Strategy Buy code works only sometime

Ron:

You need to be more specific than "sometimes it does not work".

Print out your order date-time, the buy stop value for the next
bar; than, print out the date-time of the NEXT bar along with the
value of the high.  Compare the two values.  If it is indeed the
case that your system fails to buy when the stop price is reached
or exceeded then you have a coding error.

(As far as I know, TS is completely reliable and bug fee in its
behavior.)

Leslie

--
Regards,