Re[2]: help with troubleshooting Global Server please

I had uninstall and reinstall the UniServer but the problem persist.
Now no data appear in TS2000 and when I format the symbol, the field
for selecting trade/asl/bid price to plot show blank.

tsn> ----- Original Message -----
tsn> From: "AceTrader" <tradersh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

>> I am using eSignal 7.2 with UniServer.

tsn> You probably just upgraded to 7.2 ?

tsn> I would say reinstall UniServer again. The upgrade
tsn> of eSignal might have messed up some of Uniservers settings.

tsn> greetings

--
Best regards,
 AceTrader                            mailto:tradersh@xxxxxxxxxxxx