Limits of charts from Ascii data files?

I am trying to load a one minute chart (ES and/or NQ) with one minute
bars from an ascii data file in TS2000i. I can load only a certain
number of days. For example I can make a chart from a file with data
from Oct 23 to Dec 11, but when I add data to the beginning of that
file for Oct 22, the charts are all wrong. Every bar is flat, O=H=L=C,
and volume is always 1. I don't seem to be able to exceed 50 calender
days.

What am I doing wrong? Or is this a memory limitation? I seem
not to have a problem loading a chart with three months of one minute
bars using Global Server.

Thanks,
Sanford Morton