Why Do Performance Report Results Change

Can someone tell me why performance reports in 2000i
change?  When I look at system results for a certain
time period I get a certain result.  Then, I save the
workspace and exit 2000i.  When I re-open the
workspace, I sometimes get different results for the
same system and the same time period (No additional
bars have been added.). Can someone explain why this
happens?  (The differences are not huge, but the
number of trades may vary by one or two.)

Thanks.