RE: eSignal 7.2

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Alex Matulich [mailto:alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoye : lundi 3 fevrier 2003 17:30
A : omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: eSignal 7.2

This is a *discussion forum* not an advertising medium.  Did you really
need to post this here?

===
I second that.
What if for example Volker  was also coming here  and let us  explain that Whale
Slab software could be a better  choice than TradeStation ?
Of course I could also tell the new Safir-Xs version will be available by the
end of this week, but this is not advertising in this case, only information.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 6 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm
Current issue: November 2002

>Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 11:02:00 -0800 (PST)
>From: wireless wireless <wirelessquotes@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: eSignal 7.2
>To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
>
>Join the thousands of users now running eSignal 7.2.
>The new eSignal 7.2 features and download can be found
>here:
[snip]